Dermatology is a medical specialty that deals with skin diseases or disorders and their treatment.
A dermatologist has completed advanced medical and surgical training in the prevention, recognition and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair, and nails.
Who do we serve?
- Children aged 5 years and older
How do we help our patients?
We provide general dermatology care.
- Skin and all appendages
- Assessment, diagnosis and treatment of conditions such as:
- Psoriasis and eczema
- Bacterial or fungal infection
- Moles, persistent rash, open sore
- Skin cancer
- Procedures and minor surgery: biopsy and cryotherapy
How to access our services?
You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment at the Dermatology Clinic.