The Hepatitis C Clinic by telemedicine provides direct care to patients who are Hepatitis C positive.
Who do we serve?
- Patients aged 18 and over
How do we help our patients?
- The telemedicine consultations are focused on evaluating the patient’s treatment readiness and ongoing monitoring.
- We provide patient education on the various treatment options, testing and plan of care.
- Multidisciplinary visits including nursing, social work and psychiatric assessments are also available through Telemedicine.
How to access our services?
- You must have a referral from your family physician or health care provider to book an appointment.
The Regional Hepatitis Program is provided by The Ottawa Hospital.
The appointment is by telemedicine at HGH. The Ambulatory Clinics offer several other types of medical consultations with specialists through telemedicine.