Prescott-Russell Mental Health Treatment Service
Mental Health Treatment Service provides assessment, consultation, intervention and follow-up services for people aged 16 and over. There is no health without mental health!
Why come to us?
If you or someone you know is affected by depression or anxiety, we can help. If you’re looking for help to achieve a better quality of life, we can help.
The most common reasons for consulting are:
- Panic attacks
- Bipolar disorders
- Sexual assault
- Sleep disorders
- Difficult interpersonal relationships
How do we help our clients?
We offer specialized services tailored to our clients and their families to improve their overall health and quality of life. Our approach considers the whole person: emotions, body, thoughts, etc.
Our first step is to assess your condition to thoroughly understand your situation. Then, according to the identified needs, we establish an intervention and care plan. We also team up with other health-care professionals to better help you.
Our services include:
- Short-term psychiatric consultations and follow-ups
- Nursing follow-ups
- Individual and group psychotherapy
How to access our services?
- Anyone may ask for help, either for themselves or for someone they care about. For an appointment, please dial 1-844-304-1414. We will connect you with the appropriate service or resource. You may also make a request for service by faxing the self-referral form to 613-632-7450.
- Physicians, health care professionals and community organizations may refer their clients by faxing a service request to 613-632-7450.