The home monitoring program supports patients with heart failure through health coaching and daily remote monitoring.
Most patients enrolled in this program have undergone heart surgery, have advanced heart failure or pulmonary artery hypertension. The program is designed to improve patient outcomes and reduce visits to the Emergency Department and hospital admissions.
How do we help our patients?
- We provide patients with advice on health issues and training on the use of home monitoring equipment.
- We help patients to maintain an independent lifestyle in their own homes through this home support program.
- The monitoring at home provided by nurses complements the care provided by family physicians.
- The service and equipment are provided free of charge to patients.
Who do we serve?
- Patients aged 18 and older
How to access our services?
- You must have a referral from your family physician or another healthcare professional to book an appointment.
The home monitoring program is by telemedicine. The Ambulatory Clinics offer several other types of medical consultations with specialists through telemedicine.