New – Fast and easy access to counselling services! No appointment or referral needed for a one-time counselling session.
Why come to us?
If you need someone to talk to about life’s challenges, come in or call us to speak with a trained professional counsellor. We can help you with issues such as:
- Parenting, family and marital conflict
- Separation, divorce and grief
- Job loss and job-related stress
- Depression and anxiety
- Trauma and panic attacks
- Addictions: alcohol, drugs, medication and gambling
- Anger and difficult interpersonal relationships
- Gender identity and gender expression
- Sexual assault
- Other life challenges
How do we help our clients?
We offer a walk-in individual single-session therapy with a psychotherapist. Telephone counselling is also available.
Through the single-session approach, we help you work with your own strengths to plan a way to deal with your concern. In many cases, a single session is enough for you to take a step in the direction where you want to move. At the end of the session, if you and the therapist feel that you need a longer-term therapy, we can refer you to one of our programs.
Note: This walk-in clinic does not provide medication reviews or counselling with a psychiatrist.
Who do we serve?
- People aged 16 or over.
- We also accept Québec clients.
How to access our services?
Show up for the walk-in clinic or call for a telephone counselling session and have your Health Card with you. This clinic is offered on Wednesdays only.
- Assistance is provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No appointment necessary.
- No screening or referral required.
- Even if you are currently on our waiting list for one of our programs, you may come in for a single-session therapy.