HGH offers mental health and addiction services for youth and their families. We also collaborate with other healthcare partners to provide mental health services for young children.
- Youth Transition Program for 16-24 year-olds – see program details below
- Child mental health services by telemedicine (0-17 year-old)
- Youth Wellness Hub in Rockland – The hub provides services and activities for people aged 12 to 25. For more information, visit Youth Wellness Hub.
Youth Transition Program
This program is designed to help teenagers and young adults (16-24) transition from youth programs to adult services in mental health and addictions. We guide our clients to the available resources in mental health and addictions at HGH or in the region. We know the system can be complex, so we provide care coordination and support as we navigate the system with you.
We can help if you are struggling with:
- Sleep problems
- Relationship problems
- Other problems
How to access the Youth Transition Program?
Anyone may ask for help, either for themselves or for someone they care about.
- If you are 16 or older, please fill out a request form on Access MHA.ca. A mental health and addictions professional will work with you to assess your needs and connect you to the right services within our health care network. You need a valid Health Card.
- If you can’t use the online form on Access MHA, please dial 1-844-304-1414 to self-refer. You may also make a request for service by faxing the self-referral form to 613-632-7450.
- You may come to the HGH Mental Health and Addictions Regional Centre located at 580 Spence Avenue in Hawkesbury during regular business hours. Bring your Health Card.
Primary care providers
- Please make service requests through Ocean eReferral Network.
Other healthcare professionals and agencies
- Please fax a service request at 613-632-7450.
For information about other programs, visit Access to Mental Health and Addiction Services.