Our healthcare professionals
At Hawkesbury and District General Hospital (HGH), health-care professionals have an abundance of opportunities to build rewarding careers and develop their skills and expertise.
Health-care professionals play an important and active role in all of our departments. Each discipline provides clinical excellence in the delivery of family and patient-centered care.
Our care delivery model includes five main strategies:
- Understanding patient and family needs to make informed decisions about their care
- Building an integrated inter-professional plan of care to manage and coordinate care delivery
- Aligning structures, processes, roles and resources to enable care delivery
- Optimizing transitions and flow through effective and safe internal and external handoffs
- Building capacity to enable success and sustainability
Overview of positions
HGH includes 800 employees performing in a variety of functions. If you are a health-care professional and you wish to work in a growing bilingual regional hospital, check out our current job offers.
For information on our Leadership team and organizational structure, visit Leadership.
Nursing and Patient support services
Professionals and Technicians