Dr. Amro Bannan joined HGH’s medical team in 2023.
- Fellow in Reproductive endocrinology and infertility, Université de Montréal (2022 – )
- Residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology, Université de Montréal (2022)
- Resident Obgyn, Nantes University Hospital, France (2017)
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, King Abdul-Aziz University (2012)
- Fellow of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada (FRCSC)
- College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario (CPSO)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- The Society of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists of Canada (SOGC)
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
Types of treatment
- Obstetrical care, labour and delivery
How to book an appointment with Dr. Amro Bannan?
- You must have a referral from your physician to book an appointment.
- Dr. Bannan sees patients at the Obstetrics Clinic in the Family Birthing Centre.
For healthcare professionals
- Refer a patient to Dr. Amro Bannan: Link to referral forms