Urology is a medical specialty that treats conditions involving the male and female urinary tract and the male reproductive organs. The urologist also performs surgeries.
Who do we serve?
- Patients aged 18 and over
How do we help our patients?
- We provide initial consultations and follow-up appointments in urology.
- Appointments may include discussion of test results and treatment options, as well as planning and monitoring treatment.
- Telemedicine allows patients to consult a urologist without having to travel to Ottawa.
How to access our services?
- You must have a referral from your family physician or health care provider to book an appointment.
The appointment is by telemedicine at HGH. The Ambulatory Clinics offer several other types of medical consultations with specialists through telemedicine.