The mental health crisis services include two components:
- Crisis Line: a telephone mental health crisis response system available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Dial toll-free 1-866-996-0991 or 613-722-6914 (long distance charge may apply).
- Crisis Team: professionals providing in-person support throughout the Prescott-Russell region.
- The Crisis Line provides immediate support to people aged 16 and over experiencing emotional distress.
- At times, one can feel very lonely, discouraged or anxious. If you or someone you know is in a situation that seems hopeless; if you feel helpless or have lost sight of yourself, or if the situation seems unbearable, call us. We’re here to support you and help address the crisis.
How to get help?
- Anyone may ask for help, either for themselves or for someone they care about.
- To get help, call the Crisis Line available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Dial toll-free 1-866-996-0991 or 613-722-6914 (long distance charge may apply).
- A volunteer will answer your call. All volunteers have been trained by mental health professionals. The volunteer will listen and work with you to find solutions that work for you
Prescott-Russell Crisis Team
- To know how the Prescott-Russell Crisis Team can help you, check out the tabs below.
- The Prescott-Russell Crisis Team is part of the Mental Health and Addiction Services.