Recruitment of Board Members
Participate in the life of your community by becoming a member of the Board of Directors of the Hawkesbury and District General Hospital (HGH) Foundation.
The Governance Committee is looking for members to serve on our Board of Directors. Two positions will be vacant starting June 2021.
The candidates we are seeking must:
- Be at least eighteen (18) years old;
- Reside within the hospital’s catchment area;
- Fluently understand both official languages;
- Support and promote the Board’s mission;
- Be sufficiently available to fully participate in Board meetings and activities;
- Demonstrate community commitment; and
- Accept to become a Foundation donor.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- Give time and leadership to fundraising efforts;
- Help plan guidelines and campaign goals;
- Seek out and cultivate prospective donors;
- Attend Board meetings regularly, serve on Board committees and contribute from professional and life experience to the work of the Board; and
- Exercise due diligence in the performance of duties.
We are also seeking candidates who have experience and knowledge in the domain of finance and accounting or law.
If you meet the above criteria and you are interested in a volunteer position on the Hawkesbury and District General Hospital Foundation Board of Directors, please forward your curriculum vitae to the following address :
President, Governance Committee
Hawkesbury and District General Hospital Foundation
Please submit your candidacy before 4:00 p.m. on May 31, 2021.
For more information on the HGH Foundation, please visit the section About Us.