The HGH Foundation would like to thank all sponsors and the community for the success of the 39th edition of the Classic Golf Tournament. Thanks to their participation and generosity, a total of $34,000 was raised during the event held on July 10, 2019. Year after year, the success of the Annual Golf Tournament lies on the support of our partners.
We would like to thank our major partners for the 2019 edition:
- Emond Harnden Labour & Employment Law (ACE)
- Hawkesbury Hyundai and Maximum Powersports (ACE)
- Floss (EAGLE)
- Hawkesbury Mazda and Hawkesbury Chrysler (EAGLE)
- Valeurs mobilières Desjardins (BOGEY)
- Dredge Leahy Architects Inc. and WSP (BOGEY)
In addition, a special thank you to Malaket, Deloitte, the HGH Medical Staff, Canada Brokerlink Insurance Brokers, Impressions, Raymond Chabot Grant Thornton, EVB Engineering and Foam Geometrix for their contribution.
We are very grateful to all the local businesses that supported us with a hole sponsorship, gifts and food.
Many thanks to all golfers!
See you in 2020 at the 40th edition of the HGH Foundation Golf Classic!